This is another thing Kayla and I were talking about this morning.
What makes a person beautiful?
I told her that I see all these celebrities that the world deems beautiful...
But I don't see it. They're "good looks" seem so unreal, so fake...
There are people all around me that I see everyday,
And some of those people are the most beautiful people I've ever met.
I don't know how to describe it or how they are beautiful.
There's just this aura about them that radiates beauty.
What makes a person beautiful?
Is the color of their eyes? The style of their hair?
The clothes they wear? The words they say?
I have no idea.
Is it what's inside? Like their personality?
I don't even know what I think...
Is it how real someone is?
Oh well...what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment