Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stream of Consciousness

This is going to be my first attempt at getting everything on my mind into words, so forgive me if it doesn't flow.

I'm sitting in my room.
I have been all day. Well, I've ben alternating lying on my bed (I checked, it should be "lying," not "laying." Random shout-out to whoever fixed up the dictionary on Macs) and sitting on it.
I didn't go to school today. I'm not sick or tired.
Just overwhelmed, but not in a bad way.
'Tis possible to be positively overwhelmed, which is what I am.
I'm planning on going to the volleyball game tonight.
I wasn't going to...but then Josh called me up and asked if I wanted to go. So I said yes.

It's been a quiet day.
I've been doing a lot of thinking.
I don't really know what to say. I was gonna say a lot, but then I got lazy all of a sudden.
Whatever.

I'm so ready for summer. School is getting old.

No comments: