I don't remember what happened yesterday anymore. I'm sorry.
And quite frankly, I don't remember what happened today either...well, sort of.
This is all I can remember.
I remember sleeping anywhere I liked, which was a lot of places.
It really feels like summer. The sun is getting to me. I love just laying in the sun.
It's so nice to be able to just chill whenever and wherever.
I think the only thing I don't like about Harvest during the summer is that the classrooms are so bare...other than that, being at Harvest during the summer is the BOMB!
I'm so tired. I went all-out pushing the kids on the swing today. I'm sore. I don't know how I can end up sore from pushing kids on the swing. I played basketball this morning...just played Knockout. I kept running around the place. I had so much energy.
I love this feeling. Waking up in the mornings super energized. and going to bed exhausted.
More another time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment