Friday, May 22, 2009

Books I want list.

Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson
-This is probably one of the best books I've ever read. Ok, that may be a little exaggerated. But it is so unique. I read it at the beginning of the school year. It was so good, I read it one sitting. It's about this 16 year old orphan girl that moves to her late uncle's homestead cabin in Montana, and basically the book's about how she has to prove up the cabin and learn how to live out there. It's a cute story. Shoot. I wanna read it again...It's super good. I think it made me cry. 

Passion and Purity by Elizabeth Elliot
-I've already read this book and ironically I have it's sequel, but I do not have this book. D: But it is definitely a good one. 

I can't think of any more, because all that I can think about now is how I really want to be able to somehow find Hattie Big Sky...ugh. Hah. I make myself laugh.

No comments: