Ok, I know there are a few people that will laugh really hard when they read what I will type in the near future.
Currently
-I'm listening to My Wish by Rascal Flatts and oh it totally sums up how I feel right now.
-I'm studying for the super huge MONDO crazy WWII test for history tomorrow. Thompson says it's the hardest test of the year...and yet look at me, I'm procrastinating!! Well...I do better with distractions.
-Speaking of distractions, it's RAINING! Really hard. (I want it to thunder so badly!!)
*sigh* Today was an excellent day.
Random conclusions I've come up with:
-God is good.
-Boys are ridiculous.
-Girls are confusing.
-Math is complicated.
-Girls soccer is annoying.
-Guys volleyball is exciting.
-I've realized why I like this kind of music so much. It didn't click until yesterday. When I was growing up, Dad and I would listen to the radio in his truck on the way home from work at night (when I would stay up with him at the aquarium), and the radio would play this kind of music at that time...It's comforting. :)
That's all. I'm too...anti-procrastination all of a sudden. Off to "study."
Oh another random conclusion!!! Or fact...not conclusion.
I've never studied all through elementary and jr high.
I've only had to study this year...and I don't know how!!! That's why I get distracted. D:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment