Tuesday, June 23, 2009

7am

And for the first time all summer, I've been able to get more than enough of a night's rest. I slept for 12 hours last night...hmm, I fell asleep after watching that movie. And yes, Hazel, you are correct. I did watch Bride Wars. It was a silly movie. I thought it was going to be wayyy funnier, but maybe I just wasn't really in the mood. Ehhhh. 

Whatever. These past couple of days have held a lot of firsts. A lot of firsts that were long overdue. Huh. Who woulda thunk it?

Well, I'm off to Cool School in a bit. Bible Study tonight. I'm sure looking forward to more sleep. It feels so good to wake up and not be tired. 

Oh...:) I wasn't intentionally trying to sleep for 12 hours. I thought I would spend some time talking to my Best Friend before we chowed at dinner...but then I fell asleep. I hope He's not too disappointed. :) 

No comments: