I will never name my son:
John or
Josh or
Michael.
Just saying.
I think I'd like to name my daughter after one of my grandmas. They have pretty names.
Julianna. and Lydia.
I love it.
Asia wants to name one of her daughters Dawn. That sounds like a pretty middle name.
I'd love to name one of my daughters after like virtues, but then to me, they names would get too mundane and I would think they would lose their luster. Like Grace. or Faith. or Charity.
And I wouldn't want to be some hippie and name my kid weird stuff like, River or something. Well, they sure do sound pretty. Autumn. Summer. Aurora. whatever.
Addison is a cool name, but it kind of seems out of place. Kind of awkward. It only fits one last name I can think of. Asia would agree. Uncle Adi was the coolest guy...I kind of miss him. He was looked up to by so many kids, Asia and I would be some of them...and other kids from his church......yeah. Don't know where he is now. Tears.
I would totally name my daughter after Asia. Elaine. pretty. pretty. pretty. And I've always liked "Mae" as a middle name, since I've known Catherine. Julianna Mae...that's been my favorite. Asia and I like to talk about these things. It kind of makes me laugh...I think all girls do. Not for anything or with anyone specifically, just in general. It's like how all girls plan their wedding...things like that. :) I don't even remember why I am talking about this...
Oh yeah. Names. I was looking at my friends on facebook...and there are so many people with the same name. I like being the only Ruth Anne I know... :D I feel special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looking at my list of friends on Facebook. haha...
Post a Comment