So I walked in that room tonight
Heart humble.
Peace offerings in hand.
Meaning...a Nutella sandwich and a wish bracelet.
I'm good. I know my best friend. Food and accessories.
Mine would just be ice cream. Bahahahaha.
Anyway, I walked in. She came over. I said I was sorry. She said she was sorry.
Iforgiveyou. Slurred. Just like that.
Hugs. Gifts. "Let's go outside."
Peace. Harmony. Whooo. :) That's what happened in a nutshell.
DAY FIVE. You know, five days since Father's Day. ;)
Bahahaha. Cute song playing right now. I could laugh for five minutes straight. :) Well, maybe not. But I sure am smiling real big. Actually, you know what. I don't remember the last time I was this genuinely happy. Wait. I do remember. It was the Monday morning I woke up and the sky was golden. It was pouring down rain with the sun just peeking over the tree in front of our house. Beautiful. Yeah, that was the last time I felt like this.
I feel like I'm just swimming in God's blessings. I was dancing around in my room a little while ago. My laptop was on the floor, and I almost stepped on it and possibly may have almost broken it...and I just got my Mac back!! Silly Ruthie. As much of an emotional roller coaster it is to be me, I sure love it. I wouldn't trade all the heart ache I've had to go through just for an easier, comfier life. I love the life I've got. God's grace overwhelms me.
There's nothing more freeing than knowing that I am in a right standing with God and the people around me. It's a beautiful thing. It makes me want to cry, but I've had enough tears for today. It's funny how I still cry everyday. Honestly, I've cried so much more than I've laughed this summer, but in retrospect, I wouldn't change a thing. I've grown so much.
Words of wisdom for today: "Paul wrote in Philippians that he wants to know Jesus and the fellowship of His sufferings. I'm not telling you that you are Jesus, and he's crucifying you, but I do know that he kills you inside. But you know, the verse doesn't end there. Paul wanted to know Jesus in the power of His resurrection. He didn't stay dead. And you don't have to live like you feel dead inside."

No comments:
Post a Comment