Monday, June 29, 2009

Currently.

I'm sitting on my bed. My bed is actually made for once. I never make my bed. Like. EVER. Ok, that's an exaggeration. I hardly make my bed. I've never had to. I've never really needed to. I mean, during the school year, I only come home to do homework, shower, and sleep. Seriously. That makes me sound like 1) I am never home, which is partially true. 2) I am a lazy bum, which, come to think of it, is also partially true. Ok, ignore. I digress.

I'm folding clothes. There are about 9 piles of clothes on my bed. Pile 1: clothes to be washed. Pile 2: dresses. Pile 3: T-shirts. Pile 4: cardigans. Pile 5 & 6: Tank tops. Pile 7: blouses. Pile 8: dressier blouses. Pile 9: shorts. Everything else is in the laundry or on the way to going into the laundry. 

I'm watching Taylor Swift music videos. I'm not really a fan, but I keep getting goose bumps!!! I love the Love Story one because it's very Jane Austen-y. Picture to Burn is super funny, because she and her best friend are like getting mad that her boyfriend is letting some girl drive his truck. Ai ai ai. You Belong With Me is my favorite. It's super cute. And White Horse...is just sad. Ehhhh. It's pretty funny. 

No comments: