So I have this person in mind, and the way this person lives his life confuses me.
He says he's a Christian, and he sort of lives like it...
but he's always so stinking SAD!
I don't think in all the time I've known him he's been really, genuinely thankful or joyful.
His smiles fade.
His laughter dies out.
There is no life behind his eyes.
I don't understand.
If you're truly walking with Jesus, living in the light of His Word, won't you have some kind of joy, even if you are sad?
This person is in a perpetual state of sadness. He's either just about to be sad, sad, or just got over being sad for like two seconds. It's so depressing! I don't even like being around him anymore because I can't stand how ungrateful he seems...
Maybe he just has growing up to do.
'cause there are so many things that make me happy if I just have the eyes to see them.
God has blessed us with so much. There really is no reason to be all mopey over
n o t h i n g.
sorry. i am just venting. because i. am. very. frustrated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment