I don't know what's more ridiculous.
The fact that when I did talk to people, they got sick of me talking.
Or that now that I don't want to talk to people, they get sick of my quietness.
C'mon, what do you want people?
I feel like I'm being stretched to the two extremes.
Being shut up. And being forced to talk.
Whatevs.
There are worse things out there than being on this tiny island where people talk, people judge, and people expect way too much than they should. I guess that's what being human's all about.
Too bad that it hurts so much.
Ridiculous, I say.
And just for the record, I am doing so much better than last night.
I just don't want to face people and have them ask like eighty billion questions.
Yes, eighty billion. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment