Ruthie remembered how to smile.
Today was a good day. It finally, finally felt like summer today. We had another water day, and most of the team worked all together today. It was so much fun. We had 6 inflatable pools set up and the big blue hose. I had a blast. We just chilled in a pool and played with the water. We ate our lunch under one of the tents and bonded. It was so what we needed after a day like yesterday--full of confrontation and "getting things right" conversations. We tanned together. Laughed together. Healed together. It was HEAPS of fun. :)
My family and I just got back from dinner. We ate at Outback. Yum. I had this grilled chicken thing with mushrooms and bacon on top. It was good...it had monterey jack cheese melted all over it, and I ate it with some mashed potatoes. Yum! And they served us some molasses bread, something like that. Whatever it was, I thought it was GOOD. Then we went downstairs and got some ice cream (I think it's ice cream) from that new Dolce Frutti place. Super delicious!
Yeah, I am supposed to get new shoes for going out and doing whatever since my Converse are torn up and old and dingy and stained from the red dirt. I didn't really want to buy another pair of Converse, because I am kind of getting sick of them...I've owned a couple of pairs of them already. I've decided I'm going to buy a pair of Mary Jane Crocs in a neutral color. That kind or another cute flat style, but I just want something comfy and something that will match the stuff I wear. Whatever.

2 comments:
That "ice cream" place I think serves Gelatto! mmm, more cream makes it more tasty (but also packs on the calories. (: )
Well, that sure explains a lot! Thanks girl!
Post a Comment