Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday afternoon.

Dad and I were going to go out today, but then we unanimously decided that today was not the best day to go out. I am tired, and Dad would just prefer next Saturday. I didn't mind. I like being lazy. I just finished a Nutella sandwich...so good. I had forgotten that Mom likes to hide the good food (meaning the food that's bad for us) in the cabinets, and she prominently displays the healthy food all over the place. To me, that's like posting up warning signs all over the place saying, "DO NOT EAT!!" :) Just kidding. I know Mom means well. So I looked through the cupboards remembering that she said something about food in there "in case I was hungry." I found a jar of Nutella!!! I love Nutella! It is like...happiness in a jar! More like yumminess in a jar, I guess. :) I toasted some bread and spread some on, and I poured myself a glass of milk, like not soy milk. I guess things change. :)

I am so lazy!! It is unbelievable!!! Whatever. I work hard the other days of the week. I still have like 3 loads of laundry to do and then I have to iron Dad's uniforms and clothes for tomorrow...I feel like I'm getting so old! OH! I just remembered I still haven't washed my sheets, and I need to wash my comforter...argh. I am seriously starting to dislike laundry!!! It is like it never ends, but I guess there are things to be thankful for. Like: I have clothes to launder, I have a washing machine and dryer, so I don't have to wash everything by hand...and I know how to do my own laundry! I guess that's good. :) Ok, enough about me talking about my laundry. :D

No comments: