When you gaze up at the stars tonight
Remember those stars are over me too
And when you close your eyes
Remember that I'm right here with you
This journey will take us down roads we'd rather not tread upon
This journey will teach us things we'd rather not have lessons on
But this journey will teach us how to live and how to love better than we could ever know
And the best thing is after this journey, you'll be coming home
Be strong, my friend, my love, my life, do not be afraid
God will protect us both
When you leave He will teach you to grow
And He'll grow me stronger here at home
And after this is all said and done
I can't wait to see the man you'll become
And if I could take a moment to be honest with you
I would tell you how much I'll miss you
So Asia handed me these lyrics yesterday. I think it's a new song. I like it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
O.o
Post a Comment