I look in our freezer to see if there's anything that I'm capable of cooking. I see this bright package. I take it out of our freezer to examine it. GUESS WHAT IT SAID?!?!?
Meatless and Soy-free Grounds
If it has neither meat or soy, one can only stop and wonder what in the world it is made out of! It made me sad. And to top that all off, I just realized I am wearing my shirt backwards...no wonder I've felt like something was choking me this whole time!!
Oh and just for the record, I got a cluster map thingy, because I want to see how in the world Luke gets hits from like...Indonesia and Italy. But to make myself feel better, I will now post up a wonderful picture of my last night chilling out with Harrison. We ate out at TGIF on Tuesday night...good stuff. :) I love mashed potatoes, by the way. That's just free info. :P

No comments:
Post a Comment