Monday, June 29, 2009

Shooooooes.

So I got myself a pair of Crocs today. They're pretty cute and not outrageously colored. I'm going to get a pair of outrageous colored ones another time. They're black, and I got myself  sunflower Jibbitz to put in the sole hole on the side of the shoe.
  

So they pretty much look like that. I want to get the red ones and the ultraviolet ones eventually, because it's sort of addicting to get the same shoe in different colors. I love shoes. I have like a bajillion pairs. It's pretty ridiculous since I only use like 2 of them. It's been said that shoes are the exclamation point at the end of a fashion statement, which I believe to be very accurate. :) 

Oh and if anyone randomly finds ladybug jibbitz, buy 2 and I will totally pay you back!!! I found daisy ones and sunflower ones, ladybug ones would only complete me. :) 

2 comments:

Ruthie :) said...

They were like $30....aww man. That would have been real nice to get 'em over there, but I needed them now, before I left.

Hazel said...

Where are you going to, Ruthie?