Thursday, June 11, 2009

I just want to cry.

For the millionth time today.

This is me right now:
I just want to cry. I want to go to sleep and wake up and then everything will be all right again. I don't remember the last time I was this frustrated, this disappointed. It hurts so much. I don't even know what I want. No, I do know. I want a hug. A real one. And someone to talk to.

I feel like I've just kept so much inside.
I don't even feel like the same person anymore.
And it hurts a lot.
Things are just not the same.

I hate being disappointed.

2 comments:

hazel said...

What's wrong, Ruthie??? ):

jonefre said...

well I'll be praying that God grants you peace... and for whatever situation made this happen.
and you can always msg. me... thats kinda like talkin rite????
well I'm always here 2 talk... just a few keyboard clicks away.