"Look outside. It's already light, and the stars ran away with the night..."
I love this song.
"If love is an ocean wide, we'll swim in the tears we cry. They'll see us through to the other side. We're gonna make it. If love is a raging sea, you can hold on to me. We'll find away tonight. Love is an ocean wide."
Anywho, it's like seven on this Wednesday morning. My hands smell like oranges. :D I peeled some for us to eat in the car on the way to school today. :) And I'm eating a bowl of oatmeal, so I guess some healthy food is delicious...since I tolerate eating them. :)
Today is Planet Pancake Pajama Day for Hot Tots. Min Shik and Joey work down there, which I think is TOTALLY funny, since they're the oldest guys working at Cool School, but they're really good at what they do. Joey invited a couple of us down there to chow, so I'm happy. Food is good.
Hmmm...I'm happy it's Wednesday. Tonight is free. As much as I love Bible study and HFC, sometimes I really just want to rest. But it's cool. Auntie Marie and I started crying at Bible study last night. We were both crying for (and because of) Kayla. I'm seriously going to miss that girl when she has to go. I don't think I've ever poured more of myself into one person, like discipleship wise. I love that girl to pieces! And I can't imagine Harvest without her. Whatevs. God's been preparing her to do this. She's gonna be great wherever He sends her. I'm so excited to see what God's going to do. :)
More later! Off to school! With the little munchkins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment