Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wiped.

It's 8:10pm. I've been sleeping since 4:30pm.
I was unbelievably tired, but now...
Now I am totally rested.

Unbeknown to me before this afternoon, Mom is spending a couple of days in the PI. She left tonight. I didn't go to the airport to see her off, and I kind of feel bad!!! She said it was ok that I stay home and rest...but I don't like to leave goodbyes up in the air like that. Whatever. She'll be home by Sunday, Lord willing.

It rained today.
I love the rain.
I just sat on the lanai at the FLC and wrote in my journal.
I went puddle hopping. :)
I love the rain.
Although it didn't pour down too much, it was at least overcast the whole day, which made me happy. I love the rain.
The rain makes everything cozy. It makes me so sleepy too. :)

No comments: