God is good.
And He knows what He's doing.
I, on the other hand, do not. I'm having a really hard time trusting God right now. Some of you may know why, but for those of you that don't...well, I'm sorry. Usually, I can be super open on this thing, but sharing what's on my heart right now with all its details would feel to much like open heart surgery. God's teaching me a lot about walking by faith.
Faith is the deliberate choice to believe what God says-not what we see is reality-and to think, choose, and act accordingly. Words of wisdom.
I feel so empty, so broken. To some, why I'm feeling what I'm feeling is ridiculous, like not even a big deal. Ruthie, you're just being a drama queen. But to me, to me this heavy stuff. This is God taking what means the most to me away and making me stand on my own two feet completely stripped of all worldly desires and affections.
"This is my Father's world. O let me ne'er forget that though the wrong seems oft so strong, God is the ruler yet." God knows what He's doing. His ways are far higher than mine.
Please be praying for me. This next week is going to be difficult for me, aside from God's strength. It's going to be a struggle giving up what I want and submitting to what God wants. I know I'm going to be learning a lot about sacrifice and faith. I don't know what God is going to do, but I know that with whatever end it will be, His end for me will be far greater than anything I could have come up with, even with my wisest decisions and best intentions.
Lord, show Yourself strong.

No comments:
Post a Comment