Well, guess what? I'm actually very pleased. Yesterday I found out that people actually read my blog! Ok, I mean I knew that, but like random people! Like...people that don't tell me that they read it! It kind of made me happy. :)
Mariah says I should just go pro already, get a lot of money, give it to missions, send her to school so she could become pro at History and teach kids and things like that. :D
Don't you just love when you accidentally overhear people saying good things about you? Well, I was sleeping on the bleachers the other day, and I heard somebody, dunno who...tell somebody else that I was SUPER PRO at English. :) That made me smile. Oh, and I was already half-awake. I don't know how to do that sleeping. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol... your so funny...
and btw... saying that your "Super pro" @ English is like saying that shakespeare could kinda write poetry... a HUGE understatement.
Post a Comment